We offer a range of extra curricular activities across the school that extend and broaden our curriculum, including enrichment afternoons, themed days or weeks, trips out, visitors, residential trips, opportunities for performance and a variety of sports. From the Autumn term 2021, we are beginning to reinstate all of our extra curricular activities.
We are proud of our children's many achievements and talents.
Please see our WOW and year group pages to get a flavour of these.
Within our school you will also find:
- Weekly enrichment activities including French, additional IT, music, gymnastics and outdoor learning - KS1
- School Councils that allow children to develop their leadership skills and give children a voice in decisions that impact their school
- Infant and junior choirs
- Opportunities to learn a musical instrument
- A range of after school sports clubs - details of these are sent home
- Opportunities for our older children to apply for areas of responsibility across the school
- Opportunities for children to learn chess, French, and ukuleli (a small cost applies).