Please note that due to Covid-19 we are currently not offering any clubs.
We offer a range of extra curricular activities across the school that extend and broaden our curriculum, including enrichment afternoons, themed days or weeks, trips out, visitors, residential trips, opportunities for performance and a variety of sports.
We are proud of our children's many achievements and talents.
Please see our WOW and year group pages to get a flavour of these.
Within our school you will also find:
- Weekly enrichment activities including French, additional IT, music, gymnastics and outdoor learning
- School Councils that allow children to develop their leadership skills and give children a voice in decisions that impact their school
- Infant and junior choirs
- Opportunities to learn a musical instrument
- A range of after school sports clubs - details of these are sent home
- Opportunities for our older children to apply for areas of responsibility across the school
- Opportunities for children to learn chess, French, and ukuleli (a small cost applies).