We offer a range of extra curricular activities across the school that extend and broaden our curriculum including enrichment afternoons, themed days or weeks, trips out, visitors, residential trips, opportunities for performance and sports teams.
We are proud of our children's achievements and talents.
Please see our WOW and year group pages to get a flavour of these.
We also offer
- weekly enrichment activities include French, additional IT, music, gymnastics and outdoor learning
- School Council allows children to develop their leadership skills and gives children a voice in decisions that impact the school
- infant and junior choirs
- opportunities to learn a musical instrument
- a range of after school sports clubs - details of these are sent home
- opportunities for our older children to apply for areas of responsibility across the school
- opportunities for children to learn chess, French, and ukuleli (at a small cost).