We aim for our children:-
• to attend school everyday
• to be healthy, safe and secure at school
• to try their very best; to achieve their very best
• to develop oracy, reading and writing skills
• to use and apply their mathematical knowledge accurately
• to build their knowledge and skills, step by step, every day, in all subject areas
• to be creative in their thinking, their actions and their responses
• to respond respectfully to one another and to adults within the school community
• to be resilient, have a ‘can do’ attitude and be proud of their individuality
• to enjoy school life!
We aspire to deliver an outstanding education for all our pupils.
We provide a safe, positive, inclusive environment where pupils are happy, flourish and thrive. We value our staff and provide an enabling workplace, recognising the knowledge, skills and qualities that they bring to their roles. We are proud of our richly diverse community and celebrate our differences. We wish to positively impact on our local and wider community.